Tuesday, January 4, 2011

BP1_Welcome to my blog

Hello Full Sail colleagues and welcome to my blog.  My name is Jude Rathburn and I have just returned to Full Sail and the EMDT-MS program after a three month leave of absence.  I am looking forward to getting to know you and learning with you through the remainder of the program.

The image I have included with this entry is the "career wordle" I created a few months ago to capture the values and goals that have guided me through the past twenty years as an educator.  I hope that my return to Full Sail will enable me to continue living these values and help me improve my teaching practice.

Even though it appears as though I have quite a few followers already, many of them are colleagues who started the program with me back in June and are now in month 6 of the program.  I hope that some of you,  my new classmates, will be willing to follow my blog, too.

Thanks for stopping by and I am looking forward to continuing the Full Sail adventure with each of you.  Happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the honor of representing UWM as a Teaching Scholar!!!!! I love the wordle your created. It sums up what an educator is and should be!!!

    ReplyDelete