Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello Full Sail - I'm Back

In my last posting back in October I wrote about my decision to take a break from the EMDT-MS program at Full Sail.  A lot has happened since then - probably the most important event being my unanimous tenure vote (24-0) which occurred on November 20th, 2010.  I am glad that I took time away from Full Sail to put together my 800+ page tenure application - but now I am ready to get back to learning about some new Web 2.0 tools and experimenting with how to incorporate them into my own teaching. 

To all of you who may still be following my blog - I wish you a very happy new year and hope that 2011 is a fantastic year.  If you are still on the Full Sail journey, please drop me a line and let me know how things are going.  Take care and good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to Full Sail. Just wish you were still on course to graduate with the rest of us in July. Good luck with your new classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back and way to go! Congrats on your tenure. I echo Karl's sentiments about wishing you were still on track with us. Our loss is the new term's gain.

    Peace,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete